Here are some great resources from Landmark Realty to help you with the buying and selling process of your home or property!
- REALTORS, members of the National Association of Realtors, would be happy to help guide you to your new home.
- REALTORS can help you pick a lender, find a home that meets your needs, and tackle that intimidating pile of paperwork that shows up in your inbox. To find one, just visit realtor.com, where property listings and expert advice are just a click away.
- After all, homebuyers have a lot to consider so join millions of homebuyers this year, get ready, choose a REALTOR, you will be on the road to homeownership together!
10 Things to know before Purchasing Your First Home
Buying your first home is a big investment, can affect your lifestyle and credit.
- How much you can afford
- Your credit score
- The home-buying process
- Your financing options
- The right Licensed Real Estate Agent for you
- The neighborhood & areas of interest
- The school district
- The state of the market
- Comparable prices
- How your taxes will change
READY TO GET STARTED?
Call one of our experienced Real Estate Agents at Landmark Realty, LLC
PHONE: 785-628-2861 We hold the key to your next move!
HOME OWNERSHIP remains good financial decision, part of the American Dream.
*Part of their personal American Dream. The most appealing aspects of home ownership include a place to raise a family, owning their own place and a nest egg for retirement.
National Association of Realtors “The Voice for Real Estate” America’s largest trade association representing over 1.1 million members involved in all aspects of the residential and commercial real estate industries.